Home
About
Contact us
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer
Privacy and Policy
Easy Electra
HOME
About
Disclaimer
Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy
Contact Us
Home
Decode sppu
Decode Second Year (SE) Electrical Engineering (2019 Course) Free Download
Decode Second Year (SE) Electrical Engineering (2019 Course) Free Download
Easy Electra
December 10, 2023
Decode Second Year (SE) Electrical Engineering (2019 Course) Free Download
SEMESTER-I
207006 Engineering Mathematics-III
203141 Power Generation Technologies
203142 Material Science
203143 Analog and Digital Electronics
203144 Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation
SEMESTER-II
203145 Power System-I
203146 Electrical Machines-I
203147 Network Analysis
203148 Numerical Methods & Computer Programming
203149 Fundamental of Microcontroller and Applications
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Most Popular
PLC Fault Handling and Alarm Management Explained for Beginners
September 27, 2026
PLC Analog Signals and Scaling Explained: 0–10 V, 4–20 mA and Raw Values
September 26, 2026
PLC Memory Bits, Latching, Set and Reset Explained for Beginners
September 26, 2026
Labels
Electrical Engineering
9
Basic Electrical
4
Electrical Machines
4
Ac Machines
1
Electrical Circuit
1
Contact form
0 Comments